Gender inclusion, women and value chains
Women constitute half the world’s population but control only a minority of this world’s resources. StrategyH ouse.dk helps organisations elicit the power and gender dynamics that holds women and girls back, empower women to claim their rights and mobilise for joint action. We work with women and girls in all the spheres where women are and should claim an equal position and share: From economic value chains to the political spheres to households.
We work with our clients to:
- promote and establish systems that implement accountability
- increase women’s leadership and participation
- end sexual and/or domestic violence against women
- engage women in all aspects of peace and security processes
- enhance women’s economic empowerment and make gender equality central to national developmental planning and budgeting.
StrategyHouse.dk helps our clients by:
- reviewing gender equality protocols
- providing substantive technical advice on gender mainstreaming
- developing methodologies and analytical tools
- analysing primary and secondary data to ensure that your gender project is on the right track
KEY SPECIALIZATION AREAS
Theory of Change for Strategic Planning & Evaluation
Governance & Civil Society