StrategyHouse.dk provides strategic financial support to civil society organisations and gives them advice on how to optimise their financial efficiency and funding portfolios. We can help your organisation’s financial unit or department achieve a high standard of financial accounting management; ensuring your compliance to local statutory law and donors’ regulations as well as consistency with the relevant policies, procedures and tools in your sector and network.
We can help you, as an organisation, to:
- prepare your donor financial reports and proposal budgets
- ensure you achieve full cost recovery (through strategic financial management and proposal budget development)
- meet all your donor’s financial compliance requirements and ensure your reports are prepared on time and with a complete audit trail
- identify, assess and recommend which reporting mechanisms to implement, in order to ensure accountable reporting between Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Distribution and Monitoring and Evaluation (and input to them if required)
- assess your new partners’ financial capacities and provide financial capacity building where relevant
- recruit, train and manage your finance staff and/or work closely with your existing finance staff